44 pages and 100+ components of AstroJS landing page template built on top of Tailwind CSS to create multipage neo brutalist landing pages.
Flabbergasted UI Kit offers the following features:
- 44+ pages with Astro.js and Alpine.js included
- 100+ HTML sections and components
- Blog UI components with MDX Support
- Out of the box pre-built AstroJS and Tailwind CSS integrations such as tailwindcss/forms and astro/sitemap
- Powerful documentation
- Easy install via npm
- Custom color palette
Flabbergasted UI Kit include everything from store, product information, help center, and form pages to more complex page UI designs like blog and pricing sections and landing pages designs.
- 2x Landing pages
- 3x Landing pages
- 4x demo blog post
- Tags Index
- Tag category
- Help Center
- Help Category
- Help Center article
- Carriers information
- Integrations home
- Integrations details
- Product information
- Changelog details
- Data process agreement
- Coming Soon
- Style guide
- Sing in
- Sign up
- Forgot Password
- 8 x Feature sections
- 5 x Pricing tables
- 3 x testimonials
Pros and Cons
- Astro.js is a great choice if you are building complex multi-page websites and you can still use HTML components.
- File structure is mentioned
- It's a big plus compared to other templates because most don't mention file structure details. If you are considering buying Flabbergasted UI Kit template, you can see the file structure before purchasing.
- Pre-built landing page UI components
- Pre-built blog UI components with RSS support
- Out of the box Markdown (MDX) integration for blog posts.
- AstroJS and AlpineJS integration
- Single theme purchase comes with email support only. You have to buy bundle access to access Discord Support.
- The individual product purchase appears relatively costly in comparison to getting access to the bundled Lexington Library, which includes 16+ templates, for just twice the price.
Who is Flabbergasted UI Kit for?
Flabbergasted UI Kit is an excellent value proposition, particularly for those engaged in the development of multi-page landing pages that necessitate numerous integrations and a built-in blog feature. Moreover, Astro.js presents a commendable alternative for freelancers and developers seeking a robust solution.
What do people say?
Amazing resource using @astrodotbuild and @tailwindcss! I got it a week ago and have found the contents really useful. 5/5"
Alonso / Entrepreneur
Flabbergasted Brutalist Astro TemplatePaid
44+ page neo brutalist landing page template built with Astro and Tailwind CSSGet now
- 🚀 Responsive Design
- 🚀 Tailwind CSS v3.0+
- 🚀 Custom .config
- 🚀 Custom Color Palette
- 🚀 Documentation
You might also like :)
Discover the latest products
16+ Tailwind CSS Templates built with AstroJS and Alpine.js
50+ UI templates with 7,500+ Tailwind CSS components
Next.js API documentation template pre-built with Tailwind CSS
4 page dark mode Vue, Next.js landing page template pre-built with Tailwind CSS