ChatGPT Prompts for Tailwind CSS
Generate Tailwind CSS codes like these example prompts. Supercharge your web development workflow and create stunning, responsive designs. Boost productivity and unleash the power of Tailwind CSS for your next project.
- Create reset password form using Tailwind CSS and Alpine.js and make the color theme green
- Create a modern pricing component with Tailwind CSS that offers three different plans. Use skeleton instead of images and icons.
- Build a responsive dashboard layout with vertical menu on the left and random menu items
- Create an alert box with blue background and white text with a "Add Shortcut" text and plus svg icon in tailwind css
- Create a four-row table list box in Tailwind CSS with white background and rounded. Include five columns with random text and numbers: "Customer, email, sale amount, status, date."
- Create a CTA with orange background and white text and a button that has white text and red background for an AI startup in tailwind css
- Create a carrd.co like personal website that includes headline, description, call to action button, and Twitter, GitHub, and LinkedIn .svg icons in Tailwind CSS. Make the colors you use consistent and harmonized!
How to preview Tailwind CSS Component in a Browser?
To preview a Tailwind CSS component with Tailwind Play, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Tailwind Play website: Go to https://play.tailwindcss.com/ in your web browser.
- Paste your HTML code on the left side of the screen right under HTML tab. Do not forget to delete pre-built sample component before!
- Preview your component: As you change your component's code, Tailwind Play will automatically update the preview in real time. You can see how your component looks and behaves as you modify the code. The preview pane will update to reflect the changes instantly.
- Share or export your component: Once you are satisfied with it, you can share it with others by clicking the "Share" button. Tailwind Play will generate a unique URL you can provide others to view your component. Additionally, you can export the code by clicking on the "Export" button. This will allow you to download an HTML file containing your component's code.
You might also like :)
Discover the latest products